Scholarship recipients shall be selected by the Jackie E. Smith Foundation. To be qualified to be awarded a scholarship, each applicant shall:
- Have a high school or college grade point average of 3.25 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Be accepted to an accredited college, university, trade school or seminary.
- Be active in a local church or house of worship.
- Be active in the student ministries within a local church or house of worship.
- Have been on mission trip(s) or worked in missions within the Tulsa area.
Although the scholarship fund is designed for graduating high school seniors, a scholarship may be awarded to sophomore, junior or senior college student that meets the above criteria. The amount of the scholarship is $1,000 per semester and will be awarded to a male and a female student for the academic year. All awarded scholarship funds shall be paid directly to the college, university, or trade school that the recipient is attending and used for tuition, fees, and books.
The application deadline is April 30th.
The scholarship will be available to freshman recipients for eight (8) consecutive semesters provided they continue to meet the above criteria, maintain an overall 3.00 GPA or higher, and are in good standing with their college, university or trade school and have no legal issues.
- 1 Fill out the entire scholarship application form below.
- 2 To process your application, you must click the SUBMIT button at the end of the application.
This Foundation was Created
In Loving Memory of
Jacqueline Eda Wheeler Smith
Sep. 4, 1942 – Nov. 21, 2018
Jackie E. Smith Foundation, INC. 2021
Tulsa Web Design – Matcha Design